Chatswood Private Hospital – Full Time CNS – Anaesthetics
October 10, 2023
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced full time Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) with experience in Anaesthetics to join our team. Chatswood Private Hospital (CPH) sets the new benchmark for surgeries related to Ophthalmic, ENT, Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial surgeries. Providing cutting edge technology, state of the art facilities and instrumentation. Complimented by an expert team of well-trained clinical and administrative staff who share the vision of a surgical centre of excellence.
Qualifications and Skills
- Anaesthetic Qualifications or Tertiary Nursing Qualifications or recognised Nursing Certificate
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Membership of professional associations
- Minimum 5 years experience in Anaesthetics – paediatrics & adults
- PACU and Day Surgery experience
- Preceptor for junior staff (desired)
- Computer literacy in Microsoft suite
- Ability to lead, motivate and support staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deliver excellent clinical care
- A considerate and appropriate attitude
A current ‘Working with Children check’ is required for this position.
A health care worker must be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID 19 in order to work.
For more information, please contact Human Resources on (02) 9413 4822, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chatswood Private Hospital is a part of PresMed Australia (PMA) of Hospitals, a leading healthcare company that specialises in the establishment and management of private day hospitals. PMA is known for high standards and exceptional levels of healthcare services.
Only those shortlisted will be responded to
Apply for Chatswood Private Hospital – Full Time CNS – Anaesthetics
Please ensure that you include a cover letter and cv