We are looking for a part time/casual, experienced Anaesthetic/Recovery RN.
Chatswood Private Hospital is part of the PresMed Day Hospital Group. PresMed specialises in the investment, commissioning and management of day hospital facilities in partnership with surgeons, and has established 4 major facilities in Chatswood, Epping, the Central Coast and Hornsby, with more than 130 accredited surgeons associated with the group.
- Nurse (Division 1) with current Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia registration
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Perioperative Certificate or equivalent operating room experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deliver excellent clinical care
- A considerate and appropriate attitude
- Full working rights in Australia
A current ‘Working with Children check’ is required for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Opportunity for limited career progression inside perioperative over multiple disciplines
- A modern custom-built specialist Hospital with state-of-the-art technology
- Sydney’s largest Private Hospital specialising in Ophthalmic and ENT Surgeries
- Work with a large range of Ophthalmic and ENT surgeons in a nurturing, supportive learning environment
- Celebrations throughout the year with an emphasis on recognition of nursing milestones
- Access to materials for further education and trials of the latest technology
- High patient satisfaction feedback rating
Situated in close proximity of Westfield and Chatswood transport interchange. Parking is available in Westfield at low rates. Street parking available.
Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Wendy McLean on 02 9413 4822.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.