Enrolled Nursing Scholarship Program
PresMed Australia offers a 24 month scholarship program for aspiring perioperative nurses, which consists of:
- Enrolment in TAFE Enrolled Nursing course*.
- Paid work throughout the course as a casual Assistant in Nursing.
- Rotation throughout clinical areas.
- Employment as an Enrolled Nurse, following successful completion of the course and registration as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Following the completion of one year’s employment (1824 hours) as an Enrolled Nurse, remaining scholarship balance paid*.
- Competitive ongoing above award hourly rates.
- Extensive online education opportunity covering all elements of Perioperative nursing from practice standards to clinical information sessions delivered by highly skilled Surgeons.
- Regular program update and support check-ins with the management team.
- Opportunity for ongoing career development and long term career prospects within a highly specialised field.
The scholarship total’s value: $5,000.00
*Enrolment in the TAFE Enrolled Nursing Course is currently free through the government, resulting in $5,000.00 to paid directly to the candidate on completion of scholarship. When TAFE course fees are applicable, the candidate agrees to pay half of the course fee ($2,500.00). PresMed Australia will pay the remaining half ($2,500.00) of course fee at registration with an additional $2,500.00 to be paid directly to the candidate on completion of the scholarship.
To apply for the next Enrolled Nursing Scholarship Program intake, please see our Employment page. For more information, please contact our team on 02 9413 4822 or email@example.com